Central America Travel Services provides you with a wide range of daily flights to Costa Rica's many attractive, but distant destinations!
Why drive a car rental for hours when you can save time and money, reaching any of our destinations in under an hour! Our Domestic Flights will get you there in minutes.
Daily or charter flights are available from the International or Pavas Airport located in the capital, San Jose , with 74 daily flights to 17 exotic vacation spots in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama.
*OW = One Way | RT = Round Trip | LS = Low Season | HS = High Season
|From - To
- Rates are the same for low season and high season 2010.
- Prices per person
- Flights originating in Pavas at the Tobías Bolaños Airport
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one bag not exceeding 30 pounds.
- Surfboards are subject to space. Fee: US$30.00
- Fares subject to change wihtout notice.
- Airport charge $3.00 one way tickets, $6.00 round trip tickets.
- Fuel charge $17.00 one way tickets, $34.00 round trip tickets.
- Discount of 25% of the adult fare for children under 12 years of age.